Apex Vox helps companies integrate chat with existing customer interaction
channels to create a highly advanced digital customer experience.
Chat is becoming the preferred channel of interaction globally, along with voice and email. More and more, automated conversations with chatbots and real-time interactions with service agents in chat windows have become the norm.
Today, many of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands are offering chat as one of the primary channels for customer engagement.
Apex Vox solutions seamlessly integrates into all chat platforms and can be integrated with IVR in no time.
Chat Benefits• Reduces Expenses
• Increases Sales
• Improves Customer Service and Loyalty
• Addresses Customer Pain Points
• Click-to-ChatAvailable anytime, anywhere and providing fast responses to customer inquiries with less wait time, chat is well-suited to support products & services that are complex and likely to leave customers with questions.
AP Chat Benefits:
• Cost savings: reduced telecom costs
• Increase in sales and exceptional return on investment
• Reduction in service spikes and abandonment rates
• Better advocacy and brand loyalty scores
• Seamlessly integrates into all chat platforms
• Available in several languages
• AP BotChatbot is an interactive, AI-based solution designed to simulate a human chat interaction. It utilizes conversational dialogue to engage customers during automated interactions and can help perform more complex tasks by combining one or more interfaces. Plus, it can seamlessly hand over to live agents when necessary.
AP Bot Capabilities:
• Identifies intent using Natural Language Processing (NLP)
• Performs transactions
• Answers FAQs and maintains context
• Does small talk and steers conversation back to topic
• Deflects low value and repetitive chat interactions
• Using machine learning, it can improve with each interaction
• Voice-to-ChatWhile on queue on a voice call, customers are offered the option of being directed to a mobile chat interface, where they can interact with a live agent instead of waiting on the phone.
• Helps balance voice and chat queues
• Offers effective deflection of around 20%
• Allows customers to communicate in real-time, with support agents cutting out the waiting time and helping customers get answers instantly
• Improves customer satisfaction and loyalty